What Is Mindset Coaching?
Mindset coaching is a type of personal development coaching that focuses on helping individuals identify and change their unhealthy thought patterns and beliefs to foster positive growth and success.
Transform your Life through Positive Thinking to make time matter
The goal of mindset coaching is to transform the way one views themselves, their goals, and the world in a more productive way. Mindset coaching utilises techniques such as mindfulness practice, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), goal setting, values clarification and self-reflection to empower clients to take action towards meaningful change.
Mindset coaching seeks to help individuals become aware of their current patterns of thinking, feeling and acting in order to make conscious choices that will better serve them in the long term.
What is Your Mindset
- a person’s way of thinking and their opinions
- a mental inclination or disposition
- a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations
- collection of thoughts and beliefs that shape your thought habits
- collection of beliefs and thoughts that make up the mental attitude, inclination, habit or disposition that predetermines a person’s interpretations and responses to events, circumstances and situations.
- the ability to learn and understand or to deal with problems
- An attitude, disposition, or mood. (Dictionary.com)
- The ideas and attitudes with which a person approaches a situation, esp when these are seen as being difficult to alter. (World English Dictionary.)
- The established set of attitudes held by someone. (Oxford Dictionary)
- a mindset is a set of assumptions, methods, or notations held by one or more people or groups of people that is so established that it creates a powerful incentive within these people or groups to continue to adopt or accept prior behaviors, choices, or tools.”
- A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person’s responses to and interpretations of situations. (The Free Dictionary)
- A mental inclination, tendency, or habit. (Merriam-Webster.com – Medical Dictionary)
- A person’s usual attitude or mental state is his or her mindset. (Vocabulary.com)
Benefits of a Mindset Coach
Focusing on your Beliefs and thoughts
A good mindset coach works to help clients recognize, question, and revise their existing beliefs and patterns of thought
Developing a Positive State of Mind
Mindset Coaching helps clients to develop a positive state of mind to help them pass through setbacks and negative situations
Setting Clear Goals and Objectives
A Great Mindset coach will help clients set their Goals and Objectives with clarity by breaking down the steps and processes
Developing Emotional Intelligence
Mindset Coaching helps you get in touch with your feeling and Emotions and Learning how to handle them
GET IN TOUCH
Book a Session
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to play the piano. Are you itching to become a masterful pianist? Ready to tickle the ivories and wow your friends? Well, look no further! Our Beginner Piano Lessons for the Aspiring Pianist will help you get off on the right foot.
How are the Sessions delivered?
Online and face to face depending on which is the most convenient for both the tutor and the clients
What are the requirements?
The lessons are aimed at beginners so you do not need prior knowledge.
What if I am not a beginner?
We can offer Mindset coaching to help you set your goals and achieve
Do I get a certificate?
a Digital Certificate is included in the price for all packages
Do you offer Refunds?
If you have any issues please contact us
How long does the Course last?
You have up to 3 months or 90 days to complete the course
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.