- by HM GovernmentThese factsheets provide more information about the Illegal Migration Bill introduced in the House of Commons on 7 March 2023.
- by HM GovernmentGreater support will be given to those resettled and relocated from Afghanistan in bridging accommodation to find settled housing.
- by HM GovernmentA consultation on implementing minimum service levels for fire and rescue services during periods of strike action.
- by HM GovernmentConsultation on the relationship between community safety partnerships and police and crime commissioners, and the expansion of antisocial behaviour powers.
- by HM GovernmentFactsheets giving details of the different measures contained in the National Security Bill.
- by HM GovernmentGuidance for employers on how to sponsor a worker on the Scale-up immigration route.
- by HM GovernmentSets out the strategic plan for the Domestic Abuse Commissioner, from September 2022 to September 2025. As required by Section 13 of the Domestic Abuse Act 2021.
- by HM GovernmentWe are consulting on amendments made to codes of practice issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA) and the Terrorism Act 2000.
- by HM GovernmentData on the number of migrants detected crossing the English Channel in small boats without permission to enter the UK each day, from 1 January 2023.
- by HM GovernmentAdvice for employers carrying out right to work checks during the coronavirus pandemic.
- by HM GovernmentStatement of changes to the immigration rules published on 9 March 2023.
- by HM GovernmentThe document reviews the work of the Commission for Countering Extremism over the past year.
- by HM GovernmentThis document comprises statutory guidance for heads of safeguarding organisations, and non-statutory guidance for front-line professionals, on forced marriage.
- by HM GovernmentExplains different approaches that PCCs could adopt to support the delivery of community payback schemes, with best practice examples of existing collaborative work.
- by HM GovernmentGuidance on the powers that the police, local authorities and other local agencies can use to tackle antisocial behaviour.
- by HM GovernmentThe anti-social behaviour principles describe a consistent approach to understanding and addressing antisocial behaviour in local communities.
- by HM GovernmentExplains how victims of persistent antisocial behaviour have the right to request a case review where a local threshold is met.
- by HM GovernmentFind out how to get support if you or someone you know is a victim of antisocial behaviour.
- by HM GovernmentThis report presents the findings from public polling on community safety issues and the role of local agencies in addressing these.
- by HM GovernmentThis report presents findings on how anti-social behaviour is managed locally and victim experiences across reporting, investigation, resolution, and appeals.
UK Visas and Immigration
- by HM GovernmentList of organisations licensed to sponsor workers on the Worker and Temporary Worker immigration routes.
- by HM GovernmentList of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under the Student and Child Student routes.
- by HM GovernmentHow to carry out right to work checks, why you need to do them, and which documents you can use.
- by HM GovernmentFor visa or citizenship applications, you may need to prove your knowledge of English by passing a secure English language test (SELT).
- by HM GovernmentGuidance for banks and building societies on carrying out immigration status checks on current account holders and applicants.
- by HM GovernmentWhere to get tested for tuberculosis (TB) in Iran for your UK visa application.
- by HM GovernmentImmigration staff guidance on whether an individual has an automatic claim to British citizenship.
- by HM GovernmentCheck how quickly you’ll receive a decision on your UK visa application if you're applying from inside the UK.
- by HM GovernmentWhere to get tested for tuberculosis (TB) in Ethiopia for your UK visa application.
- by HM GovernmentGuidance for landlords, homeowners and letting agents affected by the introduction of right to rent immigration checks.
- by HM GovernmentGuidance for landlords and tenants on how right to rent checks should be carried out and which documents are acceptable.
- by HM GovernmentThis guidance advises a landlord, letting agent or homeowner how to conduct a right to rent check when letting privately rented accommodation.
- by HM GovernmentGuidance on what to do if your application for an account is declined or if your account is closing because you are in the UK illegally.
- by HM GovernmentGuidance on returning immigration offenders to their country of origin.
- by HM GovernmentList of authorised organisations for an innovator visa.
- by HM GovernmentLatest operational data on applications to come to or stay in the UK under the Ukraine Visa Schemes and Ukraine Extension Scheme.
- by HM GovernmentCheck how quickly you’ll receive a decision on your UK visa application if you are applying from outside the UK.
- by HM GovernmentImmigration staff guidance on discretionary leave.
- by HM GovernmentThe Home Secretary hailed the strengthening of the partnership with Rwanda as both countries vow to step up efforts in dealing with global migration challenges.
- by HM GovernmentImmigration staff guidance on authority levels for decisions on British nationality applications based on different circumstances.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.